Welcome:

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the images that appear here. They have been altered and posted here for the enjoyment of myself and those who share the same interests. I do not make money from them nor do I sell them. If the owners of the images wish for them to be removed, all they have to do is simply request it and I will gladly take them down. Requests can be sent to: Britney Shagwell. If anyone wishes to post these captions anywhere else, all that I ask is a message be sent to me at the above address and a link to this blog providing credit.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Page - The Girl inside of Me...

Hey Y'all,

Just a quick note.... I've made a few changes on the Blog's appearance, including new banner and fonts. Feedback IS appreciated!

I also added a new page "The Girl inside of Me"... It's just a small page, with expanded info on some of my favorite caption models...

UPDATE: I didn't want to make a new post, and knock Caitlyn's wonderful guest cap off of "top billing", but I updated my page to a full "Top Ten" models.. FYI :)


I hope you enjoy!

1 comment: