Welcome:

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the images that appear here. They have been altered and posted here for the enjoyment of myself and those who share the same interests. I do not make money from them nor do I sell them. If the owners of the images wish for them to be removed, all they have to do is simply request it and I will gladly take them down. Requests can be sent to: Britney Shagwell. If anyone wishes to post these captions anywhere else, all that I ask is a message be sent to me at the above address and a link to this blog providing credit.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hooters series....





3 comments:

  1. Wow, hot and slutty. I wrote a Hooter's series recently, wish I'd read this first for inspiration. How did you manage to get so many pics of the same girl? I had real trouble finding consistent images.

    Hehe, I wouldn't mind one of those backdoor specials...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to cinstantly search Webshots and Flickr.. occasionally you hit a treasure trove :)

    This was from a Webshots search for "Hooters Girl". Turned up about 2,000 mostly useless hits... I found her on about page 47 of the results :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great series, Steffi.

    I have never been to a Hooters restaurant until now, but I would be a recuring customer if the girls would give me some of those specials. ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete