Welcome:

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the images that appear here. They have been altered and posted here for the enjoyment of myself and those who share the same interests. I do not make money from them nor do I sell them. If the owners of the images wish for them to be removed, all they have to do is simply request it and I will gladly take them down. Requests can be sent to: Britney Shagwell. If anyone wishes to post these captions anywhere else, all that I ask is a message be sent to me at the above address and a link to this blog providing credit.

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Femdom/Forced/Caught











3 comments:

  1. I love that you actually care about the presentation of your captions. They look really nice, and the stories are top-notch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to comment.

    I appreciate that you noticed that I worry about presentation :)

    /hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Middle, 5th from top is possibly my favorite ever.

    ReplyDelete